first drive (video)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 coupe
1998 mustang
1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R
Ok so I have a real first start video but whats better than that!! A first DRIVE video :)

I set a plan for my birthday that i was going to wind up taking it for a drive by end of the day. And I did!!!!!!! well I will get to the gritty details later but here it is guys enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBgYeipUOHo&feature=context-cha

Yeah! You have no idea how excited I was, And the issue i had with the brakes..the brakes freed up on that trip. So now I'm going to let the heat pass the next few days and now it runs and drives i can pull it into the garage. The clutch sticks really bad though maybe it will free up with time until i can pull it out and see whats going on. I have A lot of pictures of everything i did yesterday as well. I need to hook up the electric choke and fine tune the idle on the new carb.

congrats on the first drive!!

Congrats! I think the engine sounded pretty good too. When you started backing it into the same spot I heard the car cry a Darth Vader Nooooooooo!

Keep up the good work!

Congrats! No sweeter feeling than to feel it move with your foot on the peddle for the first time. I will never forgot when I got my car back iin the 80s. I didn't have my license and the rearend was tore out of it, but I would still go out in the garage and start it up just to hear the noise. I probably drove 50 miles in my mind sitting in the garage each time I did that.

Congrats! I think the engine sounded pretty good too. When you started backing it into the same spot I heard the car cry a Darth Vader Nooooooooo!

Keep up the good work!
Yes!! In actuality i had already drove it and turned it around as my previous pics sho the car facing the fence but anyhow it was a great feeling. I still have pics of the floor pans and underside. You guys may be suprised how solid underneath this car is I am sure impressed.

Back