• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

need pedals manual

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91iroc

Reaction score
My Car
1972 MACH 1
hi i have 1972 mach 1 and i need a set of mauanl trans pedals. please be reasonabley priced thank you.

drum or disc brakes

4 speed pedal set up and " reasonably priced " do not go together.

drum or disc brakes

sir i didnt ask for a opinion. if you have one then just let me know the price. i dont want to spend 350 ++ dollars for pedals

That's funny!

You should be able to get pedals in the $200 to $300 range. Problem is no one has them to sell. Just be patient and a set will turn up before too long.

drum or disc brakes

Thats where the expression the truth hurts comes from!. Don can get you what you are looking for before most others can, better to build a bridge here before it gets sideways and people start taking sides seeing they snatch up your highly coveted pedals before you do.They are highly sought after so dont be offended if we mention they are in a arm and a foot range- not quite the leg yet! Good luck on your search.;)

91iroc,

Don Whitt is a very honest man of business in our passion and takes a personal interest in individual needs. I am sure that his "do not go together" comment was his way of a kind hint to not be surprized at what the price may be.

I am also sure that he will not take your response personal in that he knows that there are plenty of part vendors (if not most) who are more than willing to rip someone off just because a part may be highly sought after. He will treat you fair. I happen to know that he has eaten his profits more than once to make sure the members here were well looked after.

So - after having owned your Mustang now for a while, how do you like it?

drum or disc brakes

It's a bit of humor not an opinion..But in our world certain parts can be a bit pricey..Sometimes you get lucky & you stumble upon a rare part..the seller doesn't know what he really has..& you get a great deal..

Here's a set I found on fleabay..Actually a very fair price considering it's been reconditioned

http://www.ebay.com/itm/71-72-73-Mustang-Mach-1-Cougar-4-Speed-Clutch-Pedal-Set-/370625791891?hash=item564b04c793&item=370625791891&pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

Here's a very reasonable set

http://www.ebay.com/itm/71-73-Mustang-NOS-4-Speed-Boss-351-429-CJ-SCJ-Clutch-Pedal-assembly-/271005333558?hash=item3f192d3836&item=271005333558&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

I do remember someone modding an existing auto pedal support using the repro 4spd pedal http://www.mustangdepot.com/onlinecatalog/transmission/clutch-pedal-repair.htm

Not that I've found. I have a set that is from a drum brake car, and I'm keeping my disc break set up. I understand it's not that tough to change the brake pedal. Just have to find one first. Waiting on response from Don at OMS.

Not that I've found. I have a set that is from a drum brake car, and I'm keeping my disc break set up. I understand it's not that tough to change the brake pedal. Just have to find one first. Waiting on response from Don at OMS.
Find a power pedal from an auto car and cut it down to size. Easy and good fitting if you trace it right.

Back