New Member from Rhode Island

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertable
302 v2 FMX 2.79 rear end
HI,

Im a new member, I have found a lot of info on this site.

I have owned my 1972 Mustang Convertable since 2002.

it was in unrestored condition, I gave it a coat of paint back in 2003, and used it all summer as a daily driver and stored it winters, I have also slowly added little thing and upgraded some parts, and in 2005 I replaced the Top with a new one, and Last year I Cleaned up the engine compartment, and painted the Engine. this year I redid the entire car's exterior, I took every panel off sanded it down and had the car painted, I take great pride in this car because I did all of the work my self as a hobby.

here are some Pictures of the car and info on some of the minor changes I have done to it:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mustang-convertable

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME aboard!

I enjoyed your "Garage" input...THANKS for sharing.

Please take some time to go through the different Forums and don't hesitate to post up on any thread that catches your interest. I also encourage you to take a look at the Forum on the Weekly Fun Question as it addresses an exercise we have that allows General Members to join the VIP ranks without having to pay the $25.00 subscription fee. Here is a link that explains the particulars:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-what-is-the-weekly-fun-question--5488

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Site!

BT

Very nice! Welcome to the forums! We are glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Nice vert!

Be sure to add a pin for your location on our member map under fun stuff above. Also take a crack at the weekly fun question this Saturday...it pays a big dividend to the top 4 winners.

Nice looking 72 vert, Welcome!

Hi and ::welcome:: from a fellow 72 vert owner. I checked your garage pics. Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back