Dynamat Xtreme Bulk Pak

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Coupe
All... I just want to make sure I'm not missing something here. Doing some shopping on the web for a deal on dynamat and ran across what looks like a great price at this site.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_12655_Dynamat_10455.aspx

They are selling a bulk pak of dynamat xtreme, 9 sheets 18x32 for $157 and free shipping. I usually get parts from CJ Pony parts, they are selling this same pak for $272.55. This is even cheaper than the Frost King duct insulation I read about on this site. Please let me know what you think. Thanks for all the great info I've already gotten from you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the RAAMMat recommended from Scott. I just put it in a few weeks ago and its great!

its 90 bucks for 37.5 sq ft. good deal

I think dynamat is just selling the name. I have dynamat in my 94 toyota supra and it didnt do anything.......

I bought the RAAMMat recommended from Scott. I just put it in a few weeks ago and its great!

its 90 bucks for 37.5 sq ft. good deal

I think dynamat is just selling the name. I have dynamat in my 94 toyota supra and it didnt do anything.......
Thanks Alan,

This is great, every email response I get the price gets lower and lower... keep them coming! Love this site...

Latest posts

Back