I was offered a trade....

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71MACH-1

Reaction score
My Car
71 MACH 1 351C (WITH A CAM)
4SPD HURST
FACTORY AC
DISC BRAKES
PERTRONIX ELECTRONIC IGNITION
TORINO SEATS WITH CONSOLE
GAUGE PACKAGE
I have a real nice 65 Cadillac deville convertible.

I was offered a 72 Olympic sprint in a trade.

Discussion begins!!!

SPRINT.JPG

DSC01177.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get pics when I get home. Im on my iPhone and can't upload

The 65 caddy is a tank and would probably cost a whole lot more to restore both in money and man power than the Sprint, but if the caddy is special to you, keep it.

That caddy is a nice car, bet she has a smooth ride...I think if I already had a stang, I would keep the caddy, it's more rare and when the top comes down, the price goes up

Thanks for adding the pictures. The caddy does look nice, tough decision. The Sprint would give you more room in the garage for sure!

I would keep the Cadillac. Especially if it is solid. Unfortunately, many convertibles were forced to sit outside in the elements for years. Tops leaked or rotted and leaked more! Floors rusted away.

Would love to see more pics of the Big Bad CADDY.

Ray

Olympic sprint

Caddy has some rust, but fixable

New top and seals

I also have TONS of NOS parts

Last edited by a moderator:
That Caddy is the perfect VIP parade vehicle, I'd keep it, I'd think it's much more rare than the Mustang and looks to be in great shape. The challenge is storing that beast, looks like it needs an extra deep two car garage on it's own

Back