2nd Anniversary of 7173Mustangs.Com

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE PONY

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
July 1st was the Second Anniversary of 7173Mustangs.com.

Congrats to RocketFoot (Barry) :udaman: on another great year here on the forums.

Feels like home here with all the great camaraderie of my fellow members. Everyone keep up the good work.

Looking forward to the 3rd Anniversary!!

:run_horse:

Yes! Thank you Barry, Mods, Tech advisors, site supporters and all our great members!

This is the greatest forum on the net!!!

::goodjob:: everyone responsible for this exellent forum existing.

Really a great place to be::yourock::::congratz:::udaman:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! I always say that it is the people that make the forum...and we DO have a great group of people here! :cool:

Thanks to Rocketfoot for starting this site and thanks to all that are members here and make it great! It's a great community and gathering of Mustang gearheads and a vast array of knowledge and passion for these cars. I love it!

Barry did an absolutely WONDERFUL thing in starting this Site but I know he agrees with me in saying it is YOU guys and gals who make it what it is!!

As a Moderator, I can honestly say I have had an EXTREMELY easy "job."

My SINCERE Thanks to everyone for their earnest participation on the different Forums and for the demonstrated willingness to assist each other on their projects.

BT

::congrats::Congratulations 7173.com. I know you fellas have worked hard to get here and I hope for our continued success. Barry, THANKS! :udaman:

Thank you Rocketfoot for having the initiative to get this site going and thank you to all of the members that make this a family friendly resource for all of us bitten by the 71-73 bug.

My many thanks and congrats go to the founder(s) of this site. Not by any stretch of the imagination would I consider myself a gearhead... just a rookie. Speaking for myself... this site gives guys (and gals) like me the confidence to tackle projects we wouldn't normally try to take on... I love my car and I love that this site has opened up a whole new world to me as a car guy!

Barry did an absolutely WONDERFUL thing in starting this Site but I know he agrees with me in saying it is YOU guys and gals who make it what it is!!

As a Moderator, I can honestly say I have had an EXTREMELY easy "job."

My SINCERE Thanks to everyone for their earnest participation on the different Forums and for the demonstrated willingness to assist each other on their projects.

BT
+1 on Cobra's post above

Just want to say how much I appreciate this site. It is the sum of its parts. So thanks to ALL!

Looking forward to continued fun and learning about the 71-3 Mustangs.

Ray

Back