Wife's new car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
2011 Mustang GT
Well, I sold the Taurus on eBay and detailed the snot out of the Passat, took out the whole interior, shampooed the rugs, the works! The original plan was to sell both cars and buy one "newer" car with the cash. Well, as everything I'm involved with that has to do with cars, that plan got scrapped for a better one...a leftover 2012 Edge lease:D

We got a killer deal on it because they needed to move cars for the end of the month to meet sales #'s, and they gave me top trade in value on the Passat. We're picking it up tomorrow:D:D:D

It's pretty badass!!! And I'm so glad we're keeping it in the family again!!! (her last 2 cars were Vdubs) I CAN'T WAIT to play with my Ford Touch because I'm a closet tech-geek:p

Here's the pic from the Dealer's web site, I'll post more pics after we pick it up.

2FMDK4JC8CBA86023_1.jpg

I was drooling over the Boss 302 a bit while we were at the dealer, but we had to settle on the Edge...the kids fit a little better in it. I tried convincing my wife that I'd never be late for anything again but she wasn't buyin it ;)

Good Buy! And its GREEN not that I am partial to that color or anything.

IMG_0993 (2).jpg

Friends just bought a new Explorer and they love it. I am not a big fan of front wheel drive so not really my thing.

Good Buy! And its GREEN not that I am partial to that color or anything.

Friends just bought a new Explorer and they love it. I am not a big fan of front wheel drive so not really my thing.
That's definitely green...like it

Congrats on the new vehicle. So I guess it's true; a little soap and water never hurts! (even a Passat!) :D Actually sounded like a lot of work - but worth it.

You are gonna really like the Ford Touch. Friend's sister has it on her Edge and it is all she talks about!

Ray

I really like the color! And lighter colors like that are usually not my thing. I personally think it would look awesome on the right nearly stock-ish 71-73.

Anyway, here's a few pics right when we got home this afternoon with it, I'm really diggin the myford touch so far!!!

c4b12db9.jpg

1bb08180.jpg

d70d9f01.jpg

V6 AWD. They unfortunately don't offer the ecoboost with AWD, so now my wife's car has 40 more hp than my '00 GT :( 285 vs. my 245. I told her now I need a supercharger to make up the difference...she didn't dig that plan though ;)

Back