Had visitors today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q code 4 speed
1973 Chevelle 454 SS
2005 Magnum RT
2008 Colorado
Had a great visit today with Roy Tnfastbk and his freind Carl who are vacationing in Myrtle Beach and made the 1-1/2 hour drive to visit with me. What a pair! We talked cars, engines, aftermarket stuff you name it. Thanks again Roy and Carl was great meeting you both! :udaman: (even though Carl refused to be photographed with a Ford in the picture) :dodgy: That's me with the glasses.

DSCN1619.JPGDSCN1620.JPG

Not a bad ride at all hopefully you can use some of the junk I dumped off:p We enjoyed the trip and even found a Harley shop on the way, Shallotte, NC?

Mark has done a ton of work and its coming along nicely

I have to say, these are some really first class guys when it comes to helping out on this forum.

Now, if we could only teach them a little about college football....

I have to say, these are some really first class guys when it comes to helping out on this forum.

How many National Championships has the SEC won in a row:huh: The only reason they are even having a play off is to try and figure out how to get another division a chance but sorry to say it will not help

It's great when members meet up like this. I'm still looking for a trip over that way Mark if I can figure it out with work.

Not a bad ride at all hopefully you can use some of the junk I dumped off:p We enjoyed the trip and even found a Harley shop on the way, Shallotte, NC?

You left me the infamous part I'm after at Marks right? It starts with a z and ends with a bar. Lol

How many National Championships has the SEC won in a row:huh: The only reason they are even having a play off is to try and figure out how to get another division a chance but sorry to say it will not help
Here we go...lol

WAR EAGLE!!!

Had a great visit today with Roy Tnfastbk and his freind Carl who are vacationing in Myrtle Beach and made the 1-1/2 hour drive to visit with me. What a pair! We talked cars, engines, aftermarket stuff you name it. Thanks again Roy and Carl was great meeting you both! :udaman: (even though Carl refused to be photographed with a Ford in the picture) :dodgy: That's me with the glasses.
Nice..Really kool when you meet members in person I've had the pleasure of meeting 3 from the board...We should plan a board meet up get together somewhere central to the majority of members..

Shallotte would be right! Your idea of junk is another mans idea of a gold mine. Thanks Roy. You're good people.

Latest posts

Back