HEY GUYS...LOOKING FOR RARE 71-73 STANG

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottylack

Reaction score
My Car
2010 GT
hey guys,

my editor asked me to find a rare 71-73 car for feature... Has to be a 71-73...T5 cars very welcome...thought I had one but was sold on me...

looking near NJ ...will travel up to 200 miles...

thanks again...please submit to [email protected]

Any specific requests? Rarity is in the eye of the beholder...drill down deep enough and many cars are 1 of 1, but certain options are more desireable than others. For instance, what type of engine, what type of transmission, what type of rear end, color, etc...?

hmmm...well, no Boss cars...they have done quite a few over the years...

just should be interesting, and that usually means a rarity... rare color/trim combo, and of course the motor is important...but also say a 6 cylinder convertible in a rare color, thats still cool...

give me what you got!!!

damn...always on the east coast ;) .i wish i was closer sir...I own a marti report one of a kind 1973 q code mach 1 with power windows and one of the most options i seen on mustang of our years......but there has to be a few on this site close to you with realy nice rare stangs...You mite wanna take a gander at our member map...It shows 71-73 mustang owners close to you...and click on there name and it should show a pic of there car and marti report ..if they uploaded it

hey guys,

my editor asked me to find a rare 71-73 car for feature... Has to be a 71-73...T5 cars very welcome...thought I had one but was sold on me...

I would seriously consider increasing your travel budget if you want to find truly rare cars. I know of many magazine worthy canidates but again - won't satisfy your travel restriction.

Respectfully,

Ray

hey guys,

I would seriously consider increasing your travel budget if you want to find truly rare cars. I know of many magazine worthy canidates but again - won't satisfy your travel restriction.

Respectfully,

Ray
+1

I doubt my mach 1 is rare but you can come take a look at it. Hell you can drive and I will take the pics !!! :D But only if tire smoke is involved. LOL!

just should be interesting, and that usually means a rarity... rare color/trim combo, and of course the motor is important...but also say a 6 cylinder convertible in a rare color, thats still cool...

give me what you got!!!
My 73 Convertible 6 cyl is highly optioned, including the exterior Decor option and the deluxe interior. I've owned it since 1974 and helped the original owner purchase new in 1973. It's located in Northern Virginia which is within your 200 mile range.

Here is a link to the Marti Report:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-marti-report-73-wimbledon-white-convertible?highlight=Wimbledon+white

Here is a link to some history of the car and before and after pics:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-august-2011-cotm-2nd-owner-73-wimbledon-white-mustang-convertible?highlight=Wimbledon+white

DSCF0669.jpg

DSCF0820.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok...well, I can include Virginia, North and South Carolina in there as well, as I travel to see parents...

also Ohio and Indiana....

give me what you got!!!
My 73 Convertible 6 cyl is highly optioned, including the exterior Decor option and the deluxe interior. I've owned it since 1974 and helped the original owner purchase new in 1973. It's located in Northern Virginia which is within your 200 mile range.

Here is a link to the Marti Report:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-marti-report-73-wimbledon-white-convertible?highlight=Wimbledon+white

Here is a link to some history of the car and before and after pics:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-august-2011-cotm-2nd-owner-73-wimbledon-white-mustang-convertible?highlight=Wimbledon+white

DSCF0669.jpg

DSCF0820.jpg
Mike you got my vote.

Yes include my vote for Ole Pony's clean ragtop.

Great car, great history and True Ford Mustang enthusiast owner.

Now if ya decide to venture just a little farther; like "Mustang", Oklahoma

I have another EXCELLENT suggestion; a very nice 1972 Q code Mach I owned by C9ZX (Chuck).

2a0cjs5.jpg

Ray

I'd have to say mine is pretty rare, its one of the few 71-73's that actually rusted to crap........ :huh:

Why are you looking for a 71-73 Mustang. Just curious. I'm no more than a few hours from South Jersey/Delaware and I have a 72 sprint convertible (one of 50) so I'd say that qualifies as rare.

4-23small.JPG

hey guys,

Hey Scotty,

I have a 73 T5 Grande Coupe built for export to Germany. Here is a list of the options based on the Marti report:

351 CJ, 4 speed, A/C selectaire, appearance protection group, power windows, rear window electric defrost, deluxe interior, power steering, tilt steering wheel, full console, and competion suspension. I just bought it about a month ago. Where are you from in Jersey? I grew up in Toms River. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back