Hello from Sault Ontario Canada

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

72Tony

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1 Q code, 4 speed, Factory air, power windows,tinted glass,fold down seat, Nevaada car.
003 (640x480).jpg004.JPG005.JPG008.JPG009.JPG011 (640x480).jpg012 (640x480).jpgHello everyone. I was very pleased to run into this site as I have had a love for these cars since my first purchase of a 73 Mach1 in 1995.

I have owned a 65 coupe, a 68GT Conv. and presently own a 1972 Mach1 with the following options;

351 Cl Q code Cobra Jet Block

4 speed toploader

Air Conditioning

Interior decor package

Fold Down seat

Power Windows

Tinted Glass

FM radio

Rim Blow Wheel

Magnum 500 Rims

I am the second registered owner since the car was purchased at Friendly Ford in Las Vegas Nevada. This car has never seen winters and still has all its original metal with no patch work.

Looking forward to learning and seeing lots of 71-73's on this site.Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings from sunny Phoenix. We enjoy many original steel older cars here in the South West. I would love to see some pictures of your ride.

My wife is from Alberta. Mail order bride. ;)

::welcome:: to the forum board from Ancaster Ont! I was upin the Soo about a month ago for work would have loved to have met up and seen your car.

Don't forget to add pictures and drop a pin on the members map to show where the Soo is!.

::welcome:: from Southern Maryland!!! Sounds like a nice Stang!

BUT...

:worthlesswithoutpics:

::welcome:: from Southern Maryland!!! Sounds like a nice Stang!

BUT...

:worthlesswithoutpics:
I'll try to figure out how to add pics.

Welcome from Mustang, Oklahoma. It sound like you have a great car. If it is unchanged from original, or if it is changed, I'd love to see some pictures. Chuck

::welcome:: from NY, Love to see pics of your car it sounds really nice

Welcome from central Ohio. What a beautiful Mach 1! I am nuts for options and your car has all of the options I like. Post your Marti report when you get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back