New members please do not be shy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
I was looking at the members list today and noticed a lot of them have not posted once. Please do not be shy.We do not expect everyone to be an expert. Heck I definitely am no expert :D. But there are a lot of threads that are just for fun and the more people who participate the more we will get to know you.So when it comes a time that you might need advice or help we will have a better idea of your needs.Also the first place to visit would be the introduction forum.There is also a thread where you can post pics of yourselves so we can put a name to the face. You never know who might be living close by and can lend a hand when you have a problem with your car.

So please join in on the fun. Start your own threads on the general discussion about anything that interests or amuses you. We are a great bunch and would love to interact with everyone. You will be surprised at the welcome you get once you introduce yourselves

Eric::welcome::

OUTSTANDING post, Eric!

It REALLY is about a sense of community. At the very least, everyone should introduce themselves. You do NOT necessarily have to own a 71-73 Mustang - - Just being interested counts for a lot.

Again, right on with the post:)

BT

Absolutely! From day 1, I listed this forum as a community resource for owners and fans of the 71-73 Mustang! Everyone is welcome including all levels of knowledge! :cool:

Well put, Eric. While I definitely make use of the tremendous Mustang knowledge available here, I also just enjoy reading the interesting stuff that has little to do with 'stangs. I look at it kind of like the guys on "King of the Hill" who drink beer together in the alley. Each has their own unique personality, but you know that if the chips were down, they'd be there for you.

Doc

Well put, Eric. While I definitely make use of the tremendous Mustang knowledge available here, I also just enjoy reading the interesting stuff that has little to do with 'stangs. I look at it kind of like the guys on "King of the Hill" who drink beer together in the alley. Each has their own unique personality, but you know that if the chips were down, they'd be there for you.

Doc
Good point Doc! Anytime you put a group of people together, it's interesting to see all the different facets come to light!

You guys rock. This is the forum that has gotten me motivated to embark on the restoration of a lifetime. Actually, it's taken me a lifetime to get the motivation and now I have it. Keeping in touch makes it that much easier....

I think you hit the nail on the head, MD. This place really helps get a guy to pick up a wrench and get to work. Readling about everyone's work helps me think that I, too, can get the things done that might seem impossible to me. It's very encouraging!

Doc

I know I go through phases where I'm not really feeling like posting anything, but it usually goes away in a few days.

I also know that when I first got here, I spent several days poring through the posts trying learn as much about what to expect while working on my car as well as seeing what makes you guys tick. They'll come around - just takes some folks a little longer, that's all.

hey friends i am new on this forum but i am not shy .
Hello pankaj and welcome!! i´m from far far away too.. from Uruguay in South America and dont be shy! je!

About this forum, i truly find myself confortable here.. i found in you guys a place to not only learn... (i learn A LOT every day) but a place where i feel understood

Technically you are very wise people and for somebody like me who hasn´t the easy possibility of reach information, share in person opinions and knowledge, this forum is turning fundamental...

I now know what to do if i have a situation.. good or bad... in the matter of my car...

Im new here... like a week or so and i feel participating every day in every post i can manage and so...

Bottom line... this is a great forum because im sure its people make it that way... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back