Any members from Florida here?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classicsguy

Reaction score
My Car
1968 GT/CS California Special
If there are any members from Florida here,I would like to gather some information on Restoration shops in the State.

Thanks

Hi, Luis - Glad to hear you found a car! As I recall, you had a guy lined up in New Port Richey. I'm in St. Pete, as you may recall. What scope of work are you looking for?

Mark

Rpm carter,yes finally I got the project! who is the guy in Longwood that you recommend? Mark you are right I have a guy in New Port Richie and also in Lakeland . wanted to know if anyone has done work on these 1971-73 models on a shop in Florida that they would recommend.

I'm in Panama City (the panhandle). No good restoration shops nearby and the local painters are loco as well...

I seem to recall that Mustang Monthly Magazine has a lot of articles with the work being done in and around Lakeland. Seems like "Mustang Restorations of Orlando" rings a bell. Also, if you go on Youtube, and check out Jeff Ford's Mustang restoration videos, you can correspond with him about the same.

He had a 1972 Mach I restored a few years back (project Lazurus) in the magazine, when he was the editor of Mustang Monthly. He has some entertaining videos up there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks 71 BOSS I know most of the shops in Florida:

Orlando Mustang in Oviedo

Classic Creations of Central Florida in Lakeland

Gillis Performance Restorations in Port Richie

Florida Mustang in Plant City

Central Florida Customs in Orlando

The Creative Workshop in Dania

I was just checking out if there was a member that had work done to a 1971-73 Mustang in any Florida shop and how satisfied was he with work done.

Thanks 71 BOSS I know most of the shops in Florida:

Orlando Mustang in Oviedo

Classic Creations of Central Florida in Lakeland

Gillis Performance Restorations in Port Richie

Florida Mustang in Plant City

Central Florida Customs in Orlando

The Creative Workshop in Dania

I was just checking out if there was a member that had work done to a 1971-73 Mustang in any Florida shop and how satisfied was he with work done.
Do all my own work. Do you ever go to old town? Possibly we can hook up? I do have some friends with Resto Mod shops. They do EXCELLENT work. Especially paint. One is at old town every saturday night. Mike Colletta, You may have seen his resto mod 61 Vette?

Philt thanks for reply but I dont live in Florida,my parents do live in Miami but I am from Puerto Rico and would like to have car in Florida since its easiest ship to PR when its ready.I have not heard of Mike Colleta,does he have a body and paint shop or resto mod shop?

Back