New member Ontario Canada

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madmach

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1
76 Australian Ford Falcon XB
Hey everyone, just joined. Just want to say that 71-73's rock! I've got a 73 Mach 1 with a 460, Demon carb and a few other goodies. I guess the most unusual thing about my ride is that I've done it up as a Mad Max tribute car. Since a pic is worth a thousand words I've included one. Back in 85 I used to own another 73 but it was a Grande with a 302. Looking forward to getting and giving advice on this board!
DSC04153.jpg

Hey everyone, just joined. Just want to say that 71-73's rock! I've got a 73 Mach 1 with a 460, Demon carb and a few other goodies. I guess the most unusual thing about my ride is that I've done it up as a Mad Max tribute car. Since a pic is worth a thousand words I've included one. Back in 85 I used to own another 73 but it was a Grande with a 302. Looking forward to getting and giving advice on this board!
DSC04153.jpg
Too cool. I like it.::welcome::

Welcome to the forums! Glad you found us! Do post more pics...that is one cool Stang!

::welcome::

Welcome to the site. I'm not to far away from you I am in Quebec right beside Ottawa. Glad to have you join.
My girlfriend grew up in Ottawa and we go there to visit her family quite a bit. Always include a trip across the river to pick up beer at the Costco in Gatineau! We live near Oshawa so it's about a 4 and a half hour drive.

WELCOME aboard!

I, too, like what you have done with your Mustang. I am sure you are able to bring a lot to the Site and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

Again, Welcome!!

BT

What's the logo on your fender/avatar? Just curious...

What's the logo on your fender/avatar? Just curious...
Yep, just as Mudbilly says it's the MFP shield from the film Mad Max. In fact the only Mustang badging is on the front grille. The MFP symbol can be easily removed and I've got the stylized "Mustang" script for the fenders and trunk in case I decide to do something else with the car.

Love the mat black I was thinking of doing that to my mustang also.My girlfriend has a mat black 74 nova. If you ever make it to Ottawa on a Wednesday during the summer let me know we could meet up at the rideau Carleton raceway cruise night. There are usually close to 100 to 150 cars there any given cruise night and they also have swap meets once or twice a year.

hi from austria. my first mustang came from canada :)

welcome , you came to the right place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back