Mustang giving you a migraine?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach1, 351 Cleveland, Ram Air (not factory), C6 Automatic, AM/8 Track, Bright Red.
Ya, not cool. Excedrin migraine is the only product that works for me. Don't need it regularly thank goodness, but when I do it's the only thing that works. Down to about half a small bottle. Hope this is all sorted out by fall.

For those who suffer I pray for the expediate resolution of the products. For those looking to make a buck from the suffering of others G#$

Unfortunately, Excedrin Migraine is the only thing I know that works consistantly for me as well. I don't get 'em often, but they're doozies when I do (ocular migraine light show sometimes as well).

However, CVS has a generic version of Excedrin Migraine that hasn't been recalled - and I've found seems to work just as well [for me].

Here's the product: http://www.cvs.com/shop/product-detail/CVS-Headache-Relief-Coated-Tablets-Added-Strength?skuId=532515

And here's what they say about it. http://www.simplycvsshopping.com/2012/01/cvs-brand-headache-excedrin-try-it-as.html

For the price difference alone, I may never switch even after Excedrin Migraine is put back on the market.

Hope this helps someone.

Problem is: Someone who suffers from serious migraines will pay just about anything for some relief.

My wife gets about 8 to 10 heavy migraines A MONTH!!! and some can last up to 2 or 3 days, others go away after a few hours. That leaves only very few days with no pain.

Longest period of time without a migraine was 6 weeks. Felt like heaven.

Believe me, you´d pay anything.... :-/

My wife and step-daughter both say Excedrin Migraine works best for them. We learned of the recall back in the spring while visiting Birmingham.

Problem is: Someone who suffers from serious migraines will pay just about anything for some relief.

My wife gets about 8 to 10 heavy migraines A MONTH!!! and some can last up to 2 or 3 days, others go away after a few hours. That leaves only very few days with no pain.

Longest period of time without a migraine was 6 weeks. Felt like heaven.

Believe me, you´d pay anything.... :-/
those 8/10 would not happen to be on your off days possibly:huh:

I have serious pains in my ass, but my doctor told me the only cure is a divorce...

Back