Mustang giving you a migraine?

Jim

M code 71 Mach 1, 351 4V Cleveland, Ram Air (not factory), C6 Trans, 3.5 rear

Ya, not cool. Excedrin migraine is the only product that works for me. Don't need it regularly thank goodness, but when I do it's the only thing that works. Down to about half a small bottle. Hope this is all sorted out by fall.

For those who suffer I pray for the expediate resolution of the products. For those looking to make a buck from the suffering of others G#$

2rr7aiv.png

Just cruising along minding our own business when BAM!!! The LAWS show up.

The bottle of Exedrin Migraine for $380.00 on Ebay actually sold!

Jim

M code 71 Mach 1, 351 4V Cleveland, Ram Air (not factory), C6 Trans, 3.5 rear

Unfortunately, Excedrin Migraine is the only thing I know that works consistantly for me as well. I don't get 'em often, but they're doozies when I do (ocular migraine light show sometimes as well).

However, CVS has a generic version of Excedrin Migraine that hasn't been recalled - and I've found seems to work just as well [for me].

Here's the product: http://www.cvs.com/shop/product-detail/CVS-Headache-Relief-Coated-Tablets-Added-Strength?skuId=532515

And here's what they say about it. http://www.simplycvsshopping.com/2012/01/cvs-brand-headache-excedrin-try-it-as.html

For the price difference alone, I may never switch even after Excedrin Migraine is put back on the market.

Hope this helps someone.

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Excedrin Migraine is just aspirin, acetaminophen, and caffeine. Just get some generic aspirin and acetaminophen at Walmart, and take it with some coffee, or a Coke.

~Tony

1972 Mach 1 (H-Code)

Problem is: Someone who suffers from serious migraines will pay just about anything for some relief.

My wife gets about 8 to 10 heavy migraines A MONTH!!! and some can last up to 2 or 3 days, others go away after a few hours. That leaves only very few days with no pain.

Longest period of time without a migraine was 6 weeks. Felt like heaven.

Believe me, you´d pay anything.... :-/

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

My wife and step-daughter both say Excedrin Migraine works best for them. We learned of the recall back in the spring while visiting Birmingham.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Problem is: Someone who suffers from serious migraines will pay just about anything for some relief.

My wife gets about 8 to 10 heavy migraines A MONTH!!! and some can last up to 2 or 3 days, others go away after a few hours. That leaves only very few days with no pain.

Longest period of time without a migraine was 6 weeks. Felt like heaven.

Believe me, you´d pay anything.... :-/

those 8/10 would not happen to be on your off days possibly:huh: