lastweek storm damage

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 MACH 1
2019 F150
Power was off for 4days, and was running frig, microwave and window a/c's to help with sleeping during 10 days with temp 95-98'.

Low 80's at night. Lost shed 2nd time in 3 years by falling tree branches. Lost $130k in spoiled product and another 200k in lost sales. Hope insurance will cover or company will take my bonus this year.

P7120050.JPG

P7120054.JPG

Sorry to hear about the damage and no electricity for so long. The same storm here in Northern Virginia broke a lot of tree limbs and split one large tree in my yard. Just missed my boat in the back yard. We were one of the lucky ones as our electricity was only out about an hour. Some residents in the area were out over 8 days. Hope your business recoups its losses, you need that bonus for Mustang parts!

Wow sorry to hear! Hope the insurance does you right! If you need anything let me know I drive by UM everyday driving to work!

NO coverage in Maryland!!! Only covered if hit my house. Considered outbuilding and only if you add them to your policy:mad:

Alan L
One or two words (depending on where you are from:p) for you to solve this CHAINSAW!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Burned up 20inch chainsaw last storm:dodgy: $600 for good saw to replace

Alan L

Sorry to hear that.

We had bad rains here and my cellar god flooded again. All the stuff from the sewer drafted back into my cellar and I was wading in §$%& for two days until I got everything cleaned up. Third time this happened. :-(

Hope everything goes well with your insurance.

Back