Not new in here but it´s been a while!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang sportsroof
1970 Mustang Hardtop
1972 Mercedes Benz 350 SLC European Version
1950 Ford Custom coupé
Hew Guys!! As i was out of here for for too long i decided to re introduce myself!!

Some of you may remember me but i know that this site has grew A LOT in the past few monthes... (i actually have 25842 unreaded posts!!)

Well.. for those who know me.. i´m sorry guys for my absence.. it´s been quite a journey arround here with new business on board and more plans for the future...

For those who doesn´t know me at all.. My name is Damián and i´m from Uruguay, in South America!!.. Im a member here since the end of 2010 when my 1972, 6 cylinder sportsroof was still on restoration process... This guys here HELPED ME A LOT... and actually that help and support went far beyond the car resto thing and into personal matters.. I grew great friendships from here.. even living this far so... nothing else to say in that topic i suppose...

At last... this is my car now... it it the only sportsroof in my country (Uruguay is very poor and small... theres no mustangs here and there!)

Hope you like it!

IMG_1495.JPG

IMG_1499.JPG

IMG_1497.JPG

IMG_1501.JPG

Welcome back! Don't be a stranger! :D

::welcome:: back my friend I can tell you that you have been missed. Hope all is well and I see you have not forgot the basics so I will not get to use:

:worthlesswithoutpics:

Nice! That must be quite the head turner in Montevideo.

Damian, you REALLY have been missed...I am truly happy to see you are back with us:).

It also appears that those "Adams" products are really working for you.

GREAT post and WELCOME back!!

BT

Glad your back Damian! I'll jump right in with the others and say you have really been missed. Damian use to be one of the top 10 posters here! So once you catch up on those unread posts Damian you will be back on the list! :)

Thanks everyone of you for your kind words and warm welcome!! I´m back for good so from now on, get used to read a lot from this Uruguayan kid that every day loves his car more and more and more!

:banana:::chili:::banana:::chili:::banana:::chili:::banana:::chili:::banana:

Damian is BACK!!! Welcome my friend!

::welcome::

You were missed! Scott was cool and let us know you were OK and just busy.

Don't leave us again!!! ::tease::

We'll talk soon!

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back