• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Items Needed for 71 Mach I

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71mach429

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach I
I am down to weeks to finishing my car and need some hard to fine parts:

- throttle cable for a 429

- Hot air tube - flexable aluminum for air cleaner to exhaust

- Rubber gromets for Radiator Support - Discharge hose

- 14 guage Fusable Link (wire)

If you have or know where I can get them that would be great. I have tried Harris Mustang, NPD, CJ Pony, and Ohio Mustang.

Thanks,

Dave

If you have or know where I can get them that would be great. I have tried Harris Mustang, NPD, CJ Pony, and Ohio Mustang.

Thanks,

Dave
Do you need new or used? I may have used. May need some pictures such as fusible link, discharge hose grommets etc. I have 28 71-73 parts cars. Mike

Thanks,

Dave
Do you need new or used? I may have used. May need some pictures such as fusible link, discharge hose grommets etc. I have 28 71-73 parts cars. Mike

I'll take either on the throttle cable as long as it is in good shape. Looks like I can get the flex tubing at O'Reilly's or Autozone (thanks Eddie) so will try there tomorrow. I'll try and get pictures of the rubber gromets. Appreciate everyone's help! Dave

This is a great link! Just what I needed. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks,

Dave

I'll take either on the throttle cable as long as it is in good shape. Looks like I can get the flex tubing at O'Reilly's or Autozone (thanks Eddie) so will try there tomorrow. I'll try and get pictures of the rubber gromets. Appreciate everyone's help! Dave

This is a great link! Just what I needed. Thank you.
Checked all the cars but don't have one that is 23.75 inches long (unique to 429). However, you should be able to get a new one from Don at OMS (will be reproduction, but the length will be correct). Mike

Back