Hi From Illinois !

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Sportster Project
Hi all..just joined today!

Be sure to check out my post on the Sportster concept I am attempting to build. Kinda been a dream for awhile, and still in the art and planning stage until time and family permits finding a car. If all goes well, that will most likeley happen next summer........

Best to you all brothers!

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Is tha your coupe in the other thread? Love to see more pics! :D

Welcome aboard!

Sounds like you have some GREAT plans with the "concept car". Do you also have a '72 MACH I?

BT

No car as of yet...still in the looking for stage. Pickings are kinda slim around here and me and the wife are almost completly out of debt, and the kids are almost grown. Good thing too in this economy. Even better is the sweetie pie is really on board with this, she always combs craigslist or the traders. So in the meantime I try to further my concept by doing what the "pro" builders do. Make some renders and different views......next is build a 1/24 model to get the deminsions and body lines all in check.

Thanks for the vote of confidence fellas!!! Let's me know I'm on the right track. You should've seen what the AMC board said about my Matador concept!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back