Hello from Washington State

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q Code Mach 1. I am the second owner.
I just found out about this forum. I own a survivor 1973 Mach 1 Q Code. I have had it a year and a half. It sat in an open car port for 9+ years until I was able to purchase her from the original owner. I have gone through the major mechanical issues typical of sitting for so long (new brakes, wheel bearings, gas tank, fuel lines etc.) Now I am starting to freshen her up a bit. She has 109,000 original miles right now.

BTW her name is Ginger.

photo-13.jpg

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Great looking Mach 1. Looks like you have a Fox body too.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing more about your Mach.

Welcome from Olympia WA. I believe I saw your car today.

I met with another 7173 member today "comanchepilot44" at the Bellevue Mustang Round Up, he also has a 73 Golden Glow Mach1 and parked near his was another 73 Golden Glow Mach1 that looked exactly like yours...was that your car?

Jim

OlePony and Marks73 I was born and raised in a small town in rural Virginia about 40 miles north of the NC border. I moved out here when I was in the Navy and stayed when I got out. My wife and I own a 66 Restomod Coupe (Sparky, her car), 89 GT (Xhex, her DD), 2007 Coupe (Annie, my DD) and of course Ginger.

Jim, yes that was my car. I met Comanche last year when I was driving through a convenience store. I was in my Mach and he was in his. He is the one that told me about this site today.

::welcome:: from Mustang, Oklahoma. Great looking Mach 1. Chuck

Welcome from Indiana, Im not into naming cars , nothing wrong with it, I have just never done it ( other then the obvious names when she breaks down :) ). I looked at your pic and the color of that car is perfect for a car named Ginger. It looks very nice and It bet Ginger is glad your her owner sounds like she's getting the attention she deserves. Thanks for the post and pic

Last edited by a moderator:
Wlecome from southern California. Nice looking ride!

Welcome to the forums from Pennsylvania! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

::welcome::

I'm glad you found the site. It was nice to talk with you at the show and see your car again. I hope you didn't stay up to late reading all the excellent info on this forum...:p

See ya around,

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back