My Marti Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q Code Mach 1. I am the second owner.
I have the hand written invoice and the original warranty card. The original owner ordered a 3 spoke steering wheel to go with the car. The dealership swapped it out for her when she took delivery. I have the original 2 spoke that is still in mint condition.

My Grande was probably right behind yours on the assembly line.

Very nice Mach 1! I really like that color combination. My was a July 1973 build as well (7/5/73). I have noticed that a lot of the last Mach 1's built were Q code cars.

Nice looking Mach! I just purchased mine and it is very similiar. Mine is originally a glow gold, ginger interior, with an automatic, Q code, and 3.25 rearend. I have been trying to decide which color to paint the car and your picture sure makes glow gold look real nice! Hopefully soon I will be able to order my marti report on mine. Like I said before...Nice looking mach!

I have the hand written invoice and the original warranty card. The original owner ordered a 3 spoke steering wheel to go with the car. The dealership swapped it out for her when she took delivery. I have the original 2 spoke that is still in mint condition.
Hey speaking of warranty card...have you scanned your warranty card? And maybe post it? Im still tring to solve a mysterious code on my warranty card... A j code...So im allways looking for other 1973 warranty cards...lol

Hey speaking of warranty card...have you scanned your warranty card? And maybe post it? Im still tring to solve a mysterious code on my warranty card... A j code...So im allways looking for other 1973 warranty cards...lol
Are you talking about the card that has the metal strip attached to it? I can post mine if you would like to see that.

Are you talking about the card that has the metal strip attached to it? I can post mine if you would like to see that.
Yup...Thats the one!! I need the codes on the metal strip..Im just tring to compare...here is mine...Was just tring to find another stang with the J code on it...See what it means...Im starting too think it just means factory vinyl top..lol..Me and my mustang guy was hping the marti report would show what it ment...Nope...Email marti the tag and code...No luck so far..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my warranty card. Some of the codes are obvious, others I have no clue what they indicate.

27ywvwo.jpg

Back