Had a great Weekend

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q code 4 speed
1973 Chevelle 454 SS
2005 Magnum RT
2008 Colorado
I was invited to Roy (Tnfastbk)'s place this weekend for a car show put on by his freind Carl who visited my place a few weeks ago

!!!!WARNING SOME PICS MAY DISTURB CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE FORUM BEACAUSE-- (IT'S A CH##Y).

Met a lot of great peolple (especially Roys uncle Joe and his mom) and really enjoyed the Knoxsville cruise sight with Roys freinds!

DSCN1769.JPGDSCN1770.JPGDSCN1786.JPGDSCN1787.JPGDSCN1791.JPGDSCN1866.JPGDSCN1776.JPGDSCN1778.JPGDSCN1779.JPGDSCN1771.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a good car weekend for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!! We left around 7:30 Sat morning and did not get back until 9:30ish Sat night. The car seemed to do well even though I could not get Mark to drive it. He said it was because of his surgery but I think it was not up to his standards:s:p

I'll be there next weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good bring me one of your cars I think I have enough parts to build one now
Deal! Does that include the rusty one?
Rusty one:huh: Around here the all start out rusty
This one is so rusty that it makes normal rusted cars look great. It is an extremely well optioned car though that I like and I have a parts car that I'm going to rob all the non rusted structural parts off of like Mark has done. You saw the donor car on my trailer that night I came through...I should have just dropped it there at that time.

Deal! Does that include the rusty one?
Rusty one:huh: Around here the all start out rusty
This one is so rusty that it makes normal rusted cars look great. It is an extremely well optioned car though that I like and I have a parts car that I'm going to rob all the non rusted structural parts off of like Mark has done. You saw the donor car on my trailer that night I came through...I should have just dropped it there at that time.
Yeah in all my free space I have here, NOT

Latest posts

Back