• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: headlight ring, belts, and console ash tray for '72 Mach

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
31 Model A Station Wagon “Woody”
69 Mach 1 - 351C
72 Mach 1 - 351C
96 Cobra Convertible
I need three things:

- One headlight ring (the black ring that screws to the grill) on a '72 Mach

- Shoulder belts and hardware for both front passenger seats. I don't need the lap belts, just the shoulder harness that connects to the lap belt. Black would be preferred.

- Ash tray for a full length console.

PM me if you can help! Thanks!

Dave

I need three things:

- Shoulder belts and hardware for both front passenger seats. I don't need the lap belts, just the shoulder harness that connects to the lap belt. Black would be preferred.

Dave
Might have a used one - what side? Do have new ones

Item #FM-BH008A/B

71-72 HEADLIGHT BEZELS, OUTER

Pair of outer headlight doors. Left hand and right hand. Reproduction. Price: $64.95

Just the insert or the complete sliding assembly for the console?

Have new insert

Item #D1ZZ-6504788

71-73 CONSOLE ASH TRAY INSERT

Full console ashtray receptacle. Zinc plated like original. Mustang and Cougar. Price: $26.95

I need three things:

Dave
Might have a used one - what side? Do have new ones

Item #FM-BH008A/B

71-72 HEADLIGHT BEZELS, OUTER

Pair of outer headlight doors. Left hand and right hand. Reproduction. Price: $64.95

Just the insert or the complete sliding assembly for the console?

Have new insert

Item #D1ZZ-6504788

71-73 CONSOLE ASH TRAY INSERT

Full console ashtray receptacle. Zinc plated like original. Mustang and Cougar. Price: $26.95

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Don,

I have no idea which side I have and which I need, I will have to check when I get home. Didn't know the ash trays were available new now. Just need the tray insert.

Thanks Don,

I have no idea which side I have and which I need, I will have to check when I get home. Didn't know the ash trays were available new now. Just need the tray insert.
Here is an ad that I have on my posts under Motorcity Mustang as a vendor on this site.

1971-3 Mustang Deluxe Console Ash Tray Mechanism. This Deluxe Console (Long) Ash tray mechanism has been beadblasted to bare metal, primed in epoxy primer and painted back to sating black on the mechanism, metallic black on the ash tray door and argent on the ash tray. The ash tray cover slides nicely and is in nice shape. The ash tray is also in nice shape. Price is $85 and you can click on the link below to view or purchase:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-3-Mustang-Deluxe-Console-Ash-Tray-Mechanism-/160775632596?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item256ef976d4

Back