Mustang Show Elverum, Norway, June 2012

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
No threads here so i will go first)

Sharing some pics from Norway, as usual 71/73 Mustangs not very well represented:)

IMG_0916-1.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

CIMG1425.jpg

CIMG1424.jpg

IMG_0894-1.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0895-1.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

CIMG1423.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Looks like more 71/73's than I usually see at a show. The 73 Black Convertible with the red stripes looks nice. Any more pictures of it?

Great photos! Of the roughly 200-300 cars I saw this weekend Roy (Tnfastbk)'s was the ONLY one there. Wish you could have seen the guy running to get a pic of it as we were leaving!

Thanks for sharing. Looks like more 71/73's than I usually see at a show. The 73 Black Convertible with the red stripes looks nice. Any more pictures of it?
Do you meen the coupe/grande?

I think i only got 2 pics.

vwpnr8.jpg

Nice cars! The person with the blue 73 Mach looks like he's hammering it through the autocross!
He showed what his car was made of:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats more than I see here at a Mustang show:s Do you have a back shot of the one below? That looks like some serious meat back there
Any more pictures on this would be great to see. I would be interested to know more about the rear suspension set-up and tubbed out interior.

Thats more than I see here at a Mustang show:s Do you have a back shot of the one below? That looks like some serious meat back there
Any more pictures on this would be great to see. I would be interested to know more about the rear suspension set-up and tubbed out interior.
Sorry, i think its the only one.

Sorry, i think its the only one.
Well track him down, we want to see more:dodgy:

Back