7173Mustangs.com Car Show Flyers!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertable
302 v2 FMX 2.79 rear end
I was thinking of a way to get this site known to other 71-73 mustang owners in my area, so I was thinking Cruise Nights and Car Shows.

I always have a picture frame displayed with copies of my cars Marti Report, and Dealer Sales invoice, and a summary of the car, I was thinking of adding it there.

does anyone have a sugestion on which logo to print out and put on the frame.

open to sugestions.

Here is a copy of a flyer I made a while back...this is the one I display.

It's in print ready PDF format...

7173_flyer.pdf

Attachments

• 7173_flyer.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 344

Why is this the first time I am seeing this:huh:
I thought I posted it previously but I can't find it either! Maybe this needs to be a sticky!

I just saved it, I'll print out a bunch, and put them out during the next carshow and cruise night I goto.

they way I see it, the more people, the more info/knowlage can be shared!!

Someone also created a business card size info sheet for the site a while back (last year maybe?) I printed and cut a few sheets of those and carry them in the console for when I see other 71-73 cars or people ask about my car and mention they have one.

Someone also created a business card size info sheet for the site a while back (last year maybe?) I printed and cut a few sheets of those and carry them in the console for when I see other 71-73 cars or people ask about my car and mention they have one.
if you find it, let me know, thats a great I idea, I cant tell you how many times I'm talking to people and they say, how they have one they've been working on, but cant fine much info.

if you find it, let me know, thats a great I idea, I cant tell you how many times I'm talking to people and they say, how they have one they've been working on, but cant fine much info.
I did a search using the site search engine and found the business card post from site member TheJ:

Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll try to post it again a different way:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-site-business-cards?highlight=site

Regards,

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Rocket... I could have used that at my car show in March. Wouldnt have done any good since I was the ONLY guy with a 71. to 73 :D

Great idea... Having two options with flyers/cards. I myself will start passing them out at car shows or were ever. I will pin up flyers in parts stores etc etc.

Our mustangs bring sooooo much attention that obtaining new members shouldnt be a heavy task.....

When I recommend this site to anyone, I make sure to direct them to the Mustang Babe thread. 

Are there any women on this site yet, or are you guys still scaring them all away?

Sticky would be nice! I like sticky stuff and if you decide to do it, and this is a suggestion only, put pictures of all body styles and years on the flyer instead of a laptop computer!  ::thumb::

I'll see if I can get some free time to update the flyer before show season!  Any other Photoshop guru's out there?  Feel free to jump in as well!

Back