• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 Mach 1 on CL in MD (Updated with Pic's)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1 429 cu. in. C6 Auto
2007 Mustang GT Convertible 2002 Lincoln Continental
2006 Toyota Corolla S Type
2006 Honda Goldwing
71 mach 1 on CL $3500 doesnt look too bad! Wish I had the cash I'd buy it!

If anyone is interested I can go look at it for you!

Ok I went and looked at the car this morning and took a few pics! Hopefully this link works!!

Just use password: 71mach1 FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER ALBUMS IF YOU LIKE! i DONT HAVE THERE ANY ANY NUDE PIC'S OF ME!!!! :?)

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=6751188026/a=8497938026_8497938026/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

The car definetly had some rust issue as you can see. The interior was complete and in decent shape with the fold down rear seat. The motor sounded great in it. Fired right up no noises and no smoke!!

Let me know if there are any questions!!!

http://smd.craigslist.org/ctd/3162568678.html

5I35Y25F73F13J13Hbc7p6132a8d2564b1ca2.jpg

5E55Fc5P13G23Jd3N1c7pb4aca115f0561102.jpg

5Gc5E15Mc3G13L13Hcc7p3a8952af50441083.jpg

5Nb5Gc5K13Gc3Ka3N3c7p2826f6312010151d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like tail light panel needs replaced. How hard to switch out that aftermarket shifter.

Not to bad. Could be worth a look.
Thanks for your willingness to help out.

Do you know if the Mach 1 is an M Code? If you are in the area, I'd like to know how much rust we are dealing with in the quarters, rails, torque boxes, trunk, etc. Thanks a million.

Doesn't look like a quick drive for me or I would go look at it. I found a 72 H code sitting at a Condo place trying to find owner.

Do you know if the Mach 1 is an M Code? If you are in the area, I'd like to know how much rust we are dealing with in the quarters, rails, torque boxes, trunk, etc. Thanks a million.
I called the guy up and asked if the car was still for sale. He said: Well yes and no. Said one of his sons was thinkin of restoring it but he then said for now its for sale! Soooo if you want me to take a looksie at it I told him I'd be there in the morning. I can look it over and take some pic's! Its only about a half hour from my house right next to my favorite dragstrip!!!

I called the guy up and asked if the car was still for sale. He said: Well yes and no. Said one of his sons was thinkin of restoring it but he then said for now its for sale! Soooo if you want me to take a looksie at it I told him I'd be there in the morning. I can look it over and take some pic's! Its only about a half hour from my house right next to my favorite dragstrip!!!
Thanks so much. Why not post your pix here for all to see. But I am interested.

Do not buy this car the more layers you take off the more rust you will find.
Just curious, how do you know that. Have you seen the car in person? Looks like you not located anywhere near the car.

Look at the pictures every panel showing has some visible rust my car looked way better and needed 2 outer wheelhouses two quarter panels battery panel and tray half a trunk but that was mine and I paid 1500 from the looks of it I would expect major surgery and replacement of most of the interior but that is just my view. I was just warning from past experience no harm ment just a warning.

Latest posts

Back