• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB set VA 1973 stamped tags

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanCampbell

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Hardtop
Hi,

I want to buy a set of VA 1973 tags, I want to register my car as Vintage with the DMV.

If anyone has a set for sale please let me know. Poor condition is OK.

Dan

eBay is another option. I found a set for Utah dated 1972 for my restoration. I lucked out on my 67 GT and had a set of black CA plates in one of the many boxes that came with the shell of the car.

I think the original plates just give th car that extra finishing touch.

I should have wrote "the guy from the car show"

Its the guy from rt 234 car show by the little airport, he sets up by the Burger king.in Woodbridge

My brother had his card, called him, and the guy pulled into the Target parking lot with a stationwagon full of plates.

$75 was steep but will pay off.

He has more plates by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey are either of you going to have your cars at any shows in VA coming up? I accidentally stumbled onto a show back in the spring at Bowditch Ford in Newport News and there were a couple of 71-73 cars there.

I missed a couple already this year. I will check to see whats coming up and let you know if I'm going.
Hey Ole Pony,

I told you wrong, the weekly meet up /show is in Woodbridge on rt 28 near the 234 bypass, I have actually never been but my brother has and says its pretty cool.

I missed a couple already this year. I will check to see whats coming up and let you know if I'm going.
Hey Ole Pony,

I told you wrong, the weekly meet up /show is in Woodbridge on rt 28 near the 234 bypass, I have actually never been but my brother has and says its pretty cool.
I think your talking about the BK next to Manassas Airport (not Woodbridge). I've been there several times over the past couple of years and it is a nice informal cruise-in for all makes and models. Sometimes the Northern Virginia Mustang Club will cruise down RT 28 to BK after their Chantilly meeting. Folks start showing up in the afternoon and the Ricers don't usually show up until after dark.

Here is the link to the NVMC site if you want to try and make a meeting. http://northernvirginiamustangclub.com/

I'm RARE PONY on that site.

DSCF0791.jpg

Back