cruise night and wife made me proud

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 mustang convertible
94 mustang gt convertible
i went looking at the other cars and my wife stayed with ours. I looked over and I see some lady all agitatted by the wife so I go back. I got close enough and heard my wife tell her that she didn't know what size the damn engine was but it was some president and looking at your fat a$$ the number and your weight is about the same. god if that wasn't a rockwell moment

What did she say to your wife to make her react in that manner? I hope that it was not just a case of being cruel to someone because of their weight.

the fireworks started when the other person sat on the hood to take pebbles out of her shoe. that lit the tequila fuse-

but the happier ending is that when I came home last night the carpets in the car were washed, steamed and deoderized

the fireworks started when the other person sat on the hood to take pebbles out of her shoe. that lit the tequila fuse-

but the happier ending is that when I came home last night the carpets in the car were washed, steamed and deoderized
I think I would keep her.

Shocking the crap people will pull...I do keep a good eye on my car during shows...Specialy with idiots who keep there keys on belt clips...Rawr!!

Shocking the crap people will pull...I do keep a good eye on my car during shows...Specialy with idiots who keep there keys on belt clips...Rawr!!

No kidding. Last year I went to a local car show and left my car unattended for about 20 minutes while I checked out the other cars and got something to eat for lunch. When I came back there was a family gathering of at least 12 people (adults and children) who were using the top of my car as a picnic table for their food and drinks. First I was confused (was that my car?) then there was anger when I realized it was my car. They took their stuff of my car when I told them to but there were snide remarks about "me" being an ass as they walked away. They had been drinking and I figured it wasn't worth going to jail for so I let it go. Other than than some bread crumbs no damage done.

The guy who's car was parked next to mine said he figured they were friends or family of mine because they acted like they owned the car so he didn't say anything, when I told him I didn't know them he was more angry than I was that would do such a thing. Since then I watch the car, there are some real idiots out there that care less about other people's property.

Back