• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Possible Fraud?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mweeps

Reaction score
My Car
07 Mustang GT
First car 351 H Code 73 Mach 1 totalled in college
Has anyone seen this car for sale before on ebay? Looks like they just rip the ebay page and try to ripoff people.

http://localcarsale.net/?i=1972-FORD-MUSTANG-MACH-1-R-CODE-351-HO-1-366-TOTAL-PRODUCTION-EXTREMELY-RARE-/230798757289?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item35bcad8da9

I sent email asking if it was still for sale the Seller's name in the ad is Andy and he lowered Buy it now to $30,000 in ad. Reply came from Cody and said $12500 includes shipping and delivery.

You can never be sure unless you see the car in person, but any private seller that includes in the price shipping and or delivery is suspect in my book.

Asked for photo of title and he said shipper has it. I found the ebay ad an emailed that seller

an R code at $12500 would be a steal if it turns out to be real.

I noticed the absence of the power steering cooler and exhaust cutouts.

Back