car show in vienna

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadian_red_maple_leaf

Reaction score
My Car
1966 Mustang K-Code Coupe
1968 VW Beetle
1969 Mustang Mach1
1971 Mustang 351 Boss
1972 Mustang Convertible
1983 Mercedes 280SL
hi folks,

i took my convertible and my boss to a local car meeting on friday. around 300 cars showed up and i was the only one there with 2 mustangs from 71-73....and i was damn proud of it too.

abudi

wow guys, i didn't expect that much feedback. thanks :)

i will be posting more pictures soon. the only thing that happened on our way back was that the light in the boss started to get dimmer and dimmer. the oil pressure and temperature gauge slowly moved to the left and made me kinda nervous. once i was back in the garage i couldn't start the engine anymore so i popped the hood only to find out that i was missing the alternator belt. i tried putting on the concourse one and that didn't fit for some weird reason so i took the one i had from my k-code 289 engine.

now everything is the way it's supposed to be :)

abudi

wow guys, i didn't expect that much feedback. thanks :)

i will be posting more pictures soon. the only thing that happened on our way back was that the light in the boss started to get dimmer and dimmer. the oil pressure and temperature gauge slowly moved to the left and made me kinda nervous. once i was back in the garage i couldn't start the engine anymore so i popped the hood only to find out that i was missing the alternator belt. i tried putting on the concourse one and that didn't fit for some weird reason so i took the one i had from my k-code 289 engine.

now everything is the way it's supposed to be :)

abudi
Abudi, Once again luck was with you. You must have a good battery.

Very cool, I was looking at the signs in the pics and think I have been on those highways. Of coarse most highways look alike, so who knows. Car looked great headed down the road. Yellow truck was cool also.

Back