Grand National show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q code
2007 GT
1969 Cougar Eliminator B302
CSX 7000 Shelby Cobra FIA
2020 Edge ST
2002 F250 V10
Is anyone planning on attending the MCA Grand National In Mustang, Oklahoma, 08/31-09/02/2012. If you are, please let me know so we can meet each other face to face. First cool beverage of your choice is on me. Chuck

Is anyone planning on attending the MCA Grand National In Mustang, Oklahoma, 08/31-09/02/2012. If you are, please let me know so we can meet each other face to face. First cool beverage of your choice is on me. Chuck
Nothing like having a big event right in your home town! :cool: We expect lots of pics!

I can't make it but I hope some of our other members can be there!

Chuck,

I am looking to make it up your way for the Grand National. Just trying to balance the calendar on my end with it being the Labor Day weekend. Not sure if I will take the 67 or drive the daily driver.

Chuck,

I am looking to make it up your way for the Grand National. Just trying to balance the calendar on my end with it being the Labor Day weekend. Not sure if I will take the 67 or drive the daily driver.
I hope to see you here. Chuck

I'll be there! No car (yet), but I'll be there...

I'd like to meet anyone from the forum who makes the trip.

I'll buy the next one after Chuck's so you'll be adequately hydrated. ::beer::

Ray

I might possibly be there!

----Super Mustang___

I might possibly be there!

----Super Mustang___
If you make it look me up. White 72 Mach 1. Chuck

Chuck,

My buddy Rick his wife and I will be heading up on Friday afternoon. We will be staying over by the airport area. Look forward to meeting you and anyone else who is planning on attending. Is there a plan for all of us to get together at one time or just play it by ear? Look forward to finally meeting you and others in person and seeing some great cars. I will be burning up the camera shots to get some pictures for reassembly of my car.

Chuck,

My buddy Rick his wife and I will be heading up on Friday afternoon. We will be staying over by the airport area. Look forward to meeting you and anyone else who is planning on attending. Is there a plan for all of us to get together at one time or just play it by ear? Look forward to finally meeting you and others in person and seeing some great cars. I will be burning up the camera shots to get some pictures for reassembly of my car.
Glad to hear you are able to attend. No firm plans yet other than track me down at the show and we will develop a plan at that time. Looking forward to meeting you and Rick. Chuck

Anyone else planning to go to the MCA Grand National In Mustang, Oklahoma, 08/31-09/02/2012?

It will be a very nice show with many cars.

So far just these two coming??

Super-Mustang

bkdunha

Ray

Back