Brien Ford Everett, Wa

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q Code Mach 1. I am the second owner.
We were one of the first cars there. Imagine my surprise when I saw an original Sprint pull in 15 minutes after I got there. Then right after that a 71 pulls in. We were all lined up 71 thru 73. I have never seen these cars before.

Ginger won the Stock Class. I thought for sure the Sprint would have won hands down but a lot of people do not know what they are. The gentleman that owns it has owned it since new. Very nice car.

001.jpg

002.jpg

0004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! There is a Sprint parked not 2 miles from me and I've been trying to find out who owns. It's the only car inside a fenced lot.

Sweet, nice win. Obviously you told those guys about this site?

They look good lined up together. How fun it was to have one from each year.

I am keeping my eyes open for show here in Phoenix. It's going to have to wait until the temps cool down some. (At least for me, I am sure there are crazy's out there meeting anyways... ) ;)

Nice win, looks like all three were worthy. congrats
The other 2 were nice cars. The funny part is there was only 6 classes and trophies: Best in Show, Stock, People's Choice, Performance, Racing, and Longest Drive. This show was open to all makes and models.

I am keeping my eyes open for show here in Phoenix. It's going to have to wait until the temps cool down some. (At least for me, I am sure there are crazy's out there meeting anyways... ) ;)
Thanks. I told the guy with the Sprint about the site. The guy with the Convertible parked his car and left for the rest of the day. Never saw him again so I was unable to talk to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice win, looks like all three were worthy. congrats
The other 2 were nice cars. The funny part is there was only 6 classes and trophies: Best in Show, Stock, People's Choice, Performance, Racing, and Longest Drive. This show was open to all makes and models.

Thanks. I told the guy with the Sprint about the site. The guy with the Convertible parked his car and left for the rest of the day. Never saw him again so I was unable to talk to him.
Thats not a good excuse:dodgy:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-site-business-cards?highlight=cards

Back