Goofy lookin modded mustang ...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda cool look. Different. I like the rear except for the top spoiler. If he shorten up the front bumper it would be a bit cleaner look.

that's a lot of work ... each to his own ...someone tell him he needs to pay royalties to this club for using our taillights...
I give him a 10 for effort- 10 for originality, not afraid to build his car the way he wants! 5 on looks and finish work. Wish I had half of his patience, if it dont line up put more fiberglass on it, keep it up- we need more free spirits!:idea:

It is certainly original and creative. The rear just looks a bit empty - a lot of flat space. Overall I dig it though.

I give him props for building it the way he wanted it. I have always said it is your car and you can modify anyway you want. It looks like he may have plasti-dipped the whole car. If he did that would make it easy to change out the color anytime you wanted to.

Is it my imagination, or does it look like he finished the back end by just stretching fiberglass mat over the body and kind of painting it on? Or do you think he used that as a mold?

Kinda cool look. Different. I like the rear except for the top spoiler. If he shorten up the front bumper it would be a bit cleaner look.
Agreed, having a spoiler while having a dovetail looks tacky along with the nonshortend front bumper, in my opinion. I kinda like it otherwise.

About the only thing I don't really like about our cars are those taillights... ad they look even worse on that car.

Kinda digging the battery box though.

Agreed, having a spoiler while having a dovetail looks tacky along with the nonshortend front bumper, in my opinion. I kinda like it otherwise.
Thats the way most 69/70's were
I haven't ever seen both on a hatch and non with that aggressive of a dovetail. Just my opinion but it seems redundant.

The battery mounted UNDER the car is simply insane. Much better in the trunk. Not sure what this guy was thinking.

Back