Deer Hunting

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dog hunting club in lower Alabama. It's a lot of fun. The kids love it because they don't have to be quiet since the dogs chase the deer out. Plus they love it when I fly the excursion. It's a lot like the Dukes of Hazard on those dirt trails. :D

You'd think I'm a big red neck but I'm really not. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I also do alot of hunting out the back door!! My treestand for archery season is only about 200 yards from my house. Also do some hunting up at our camp in Tidioute, Pa with my brothers and dad.

I was ruined for deer hunting a long time ago. I shot a doe on the move at 275 yards offhand with a 300 Win Mag and made a perfect heart shot. (I did have a doe tag) She bounded into the air and took off, only to bleed out 25 yards from where I shot her. Knowing I would never make a better shot on live game I gave up deer hunting.

Anytime I mention something along those lines, She Who Must Be Obeyed grabs ahold of my ears and all that is heard is "Yes Dear, No Dear, But of course, Dear!"

I only ever hunted two legged doe LOL!

I was not hunting, but I nailed one back in 2005 on Mt Nebo Road in Brown County, Indiana. My wife hit one last fall and did $5,000 damage to her car.

P7060218.JPG

P7060217.JPG

P7070219.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to. But I'm stationed in California. Deer season here is sort of screwed up. It doesn't really coincide with the rut. And besides, finding land is really the trick. But I do find time to pig hunt a couple times a year. Both bow and rifle.

Back