Today we remember the tragic loss of our moon

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1
Today we remember the tragic loss of our moon. Blasted out of orbit 13 years ago and flung into space. We also pray for the families of the inhabitants of Moonbase alpha. {Salute} "Space 1999"

Classic show..One of the first sci fi shows i watched as a kiddy..lol

Good ole Gerry Anderson. Thunderbirds, Land of the Giants, etc, etc all interesting shows for their time.

Sorry, Land of the Giants was Irwin Allen;) Total mix up on my part in American kitsch.

Last edited by a moderator:
It tried. Special effects were not that great. The premis of the story was aweful. The guns were different.

'silent running' is a pretty good movie. Kind of the same idea except it is just Bruce and some robots.

Hmmm what was Barbara Bain doin? she looked a bit "excited" about the thingy blowing up in that quick scene....

But then I was thinking was she Ms. MoneyPenny? But no...she was Cinnamon Carter in Mission Impossible. Now some of you young cats dont remember Mission Impossible from back in the day like me, Roy and ole pony.:D:D sorry guys had to throw you in there so I wouldnt be the ONLY old guy

Outer Limits in the 60's was the best.

Always had the coolist aliens and plots.

mike
Got the Outer limits dvd for my pap last year, still a great show!!' " grew up watching that with him.

I been working on old space1999 a little, adding a little music remix too it..Seeing how the show would feel like with more epic tunes..lol

Did not change anything, but the music. " usually i don't like music remix" but the space 1999 disco original style music is just not up to par for a lot of younger folks..lol Plus i thought it gave a diff flavor to the show too ;)

Back