Today we remember the tragic loss of our moon

hyena429

Today we remember the tragic loss of our moon. Blasted out of orbit 13 years ago and flung into space. We also pray for the families of the inhabitants of Moonbase alpha. {Salute} "Space 1999"

Classic show..One of the first sci fi shows i watched as a kiddy..lol

Good ole Gerry Anderson. Thunderbirds, Land of the Giants, etc, etc all interesting shows for their time.

Sorry, Land of the Giants was Irwin Allen;) Total mix up on my part in American kitsch.

I remember that show, I watched it, but not the best special effects!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

I remember watching it once.....and thinking what a crappy show it was.....I think I actually turned off the t.v.and did my homework instead.....lol

1_14_01_12_10_54_29.png

Ken

73 Convertible 302-4v-3spd yellow /white int

08 Bullitt 4.6-5 spd black/black int

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=327]Visit My Garage[/button]

It tried. Special effects were not that great. The premis of the story was aweful. The guns were different.

'silent running' is a pretty good movie. Kind of the same idea except it is just Bruce and some robots.

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

Hmmm what was Barbara Bain doin? she looked a bit "excited" about the thingy blowing up in that quick scene....

But then I was thinking was she Ms. MoneyPenny? But no...she was Cinnamon Carter in Mission Impossible. Now some of you young cats dont remember Mission Impossible from back in the day like me, Roy and ole pony.:D:D sorry guys had to throw you in there so I wouldnt be the ONLY old guy

67 Diamond Blue Vert

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRveIaRU6OAzTfd2Mv6ypGH49BZcPU7MS_7PBKhiOmpmJJrHJ_B_Q

DUDE

LOL even my sig line offended somebody!

• 2 years later...

Outer Limits in the 60's was the best.

Always had the coolist aliens and plots.

mike

Got the Outer limits dvd for my pap last year, still a great show!!' " grew up watching that with him.

I been working on old space1999 a little, adding a little music remix too it..Seeing how the show would feel like with more epic tunes..lol

Did not change anything, but the music. " usually i don't like music remix" but the space 1999 disco original style music is just not up to par for a lot of younger folks..lol Plus i thought it gave a diff flavor to the show too ;)

• 3 weeks later...