My Marti report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to see how many exported but... :rolleyes:
Nice optioned car thou...Noticed you got elite...How did the break down report turn out?...Your cars codes alot like mine..Besides the export and a few options...But body..motor..color...and even same interior color that mine was ordered with.....Nice car and report !!

Nice optioned car thou...Noticed you got elite...How did the break down report turn out?...Your cars codes alot like mine..Besides the export and a few options...But body..motor..color...and even same interior color that mine was ordered with.....Nice car and report !!
I havent got the report by post yet, only this PDF. So there will be a break down report? Nice :)

Ill post it if/when I get it.

I havent got the report by post yet, only this PDF. So there will be a break down report? Nice :)

It took about 4 months for mine to arrive. I only got the PDF on the main report, the rest came in the frame later. I took it out of the frame and scanned it, then put it back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yup...You should have one on the way...should look alot like mine...And i can tell you right now....As you can see from my report...your car is atleast one of 150 made or less....and im sure much less...Sence you got same...motor...color...seats...just counts how it all breaks down after that...Ill be interested in seeing your report...make sure the numbers match till after the white knitted bucket seats...lol

Ohh I didnt know what DSO was...:blush:

Nice report Hyena! If 331 was exported and Sweden, at that time, only had 8 000 000 population i guess that not ALL of the 331 came here :D

Hi!

I got the Breakdown report today :p
Woot!! I had a feeling it was one of one...or close to it.{I usualy state its atleast one of a hand full made just so i dont get anyones hopes up too high}...Yours all the way down to the rare white interior was realy close to my in build..Congrats sir!! Its not every day you see that.

Hmm. Nothing in the breakout concerning Export.

Seat belt delete? That would be for Export cars only - right?

Ray
Yup..And seeing it come with deluxe belts on order...I think it has deluxe lap belts ..But has a delete on the shoulder belt..Which just become mandatory by 1973 in usa...But maybe not in all of europe yet.

Back