North Texas Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstanley

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Hello all, my name is Justin. I am from North Texas and have been working on my 1973 Mach 1 for a little over four years now. Matching numbers engine/tranny. Engine is a 351C 2bbl, hooker headers, flowmaster super 44s. Still need to put the headliner in, which we are not looking forward to. It has been a slow process, but well worth the outcome. I had a lot more pictures that were lost due to not uploading them to the internet and my computer being stolen.

Here she is before we brought her home:

IMG_0996 by Mr.Stanl3y, on Flickr

Here she is as of today?

IMG_20120806_110235 by Mr.Stanl3y, on Flickr

Most recent project was getting a radio installed, not to say the sound of the engine isn't enough!

I have a lot of photos that I will be adding. Hope to get to know you all and have a good time while learning new things.

Justin

Welcome from Chesapeake, VA my first car was an H code Bright Red Mach 1

what part of north texas? i'm currently in wichita falls for another month due to military orders. if your close it'll be cool to see ur car. there is another member here that lives in the city but he hasn't been in the forum lately so i could tell him i'm here.

u gotta put a 4 barrel on that thing.

Welcome from Mustang, Oklahoma (OKC area). It look like you've made great progress, keep up the good work. Chuck

Welcome to the site! Looks like a great Mustang! Keep us posted with lots of pics!

::welcome::

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. xoliex I am currently in the Sherman area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back