31st Annual Mustangs By The Bay in San Diego,CA

Flier-2.jpg

This is a show put on by my mustang club. The Mustang Club of San Diego, and of course is basically for anyone w/ a mustang or nice ford in Southern California.

But there is a class for 71-73's (it's 1400 on the form) we've only had a proper class for 2 years, and it's always been a small turnout for the group (out of 300+ cars). In 2009 when I took the mach for the first time, there were 4, in 2010 we had 8, in 2011 we had 5, and so far this year we've only got 3 signed up.

here's the sign up form for anyone interested, the cut off point/date for registering is either 350 cars or sept 26th, whichever comes first....and w/ sept 26th it means it has to be in the mail by then.

http://www.eldy.tzo.com/docs/registration2012-frm.pdf

It's in an amazing location, on a big park on a little peninsula down on san diego bay, w/ the bay on one side, and a marina on the other. Basically a typical SoCal image if there ever was one (short of a beach). So really hope a few people on her can attend...even if that does give me more competition,lol

...though my mach did get 2nd and a sponsors choice award last year. (so I'm not too worried,lol)

91LX_Sig.jpg

Make sure to post this next year, with a little more notice. Hopefully the paint on my car will be dry by then.

11jmcuc.png

351C Bold Manners, Brash Attitude

Favorite Teams: Michigan Wolverines and Whoever Is Playing Ohio State.

When I drive past a herd of cows, the cows MOO at me

Argh! I´ll only be getting to San Diego after October 11th. Too bad, I´d have loved to attend.

It´s gonna be my two weeks vacation in the US again. :-)

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

• 1 month later...

I need to check this more often, I would have been there. Sounds like a great time.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't have any mustang car. I want to buy this car but don't have much money. I will buy it soon.

la presa CA Locksmith

With your business ethics, you'll probably jimmy the lock on one.

Get lost, spammer - and find an honest living.

-Kurt

satellite-valiant-mustang-license-tags-signature.png

How to buy a '71-73 Mustang:

Rule #1: Assume all classic car sellers are guilty until proven innocent.

Rule #2: No classic car dealer is ever innocent; thus, they are all guilty.

Rule #3: Buy from trustworthy people: Fellow forum members. Visit 7173Mustang's For Sale forum.