Hurricane Party at my house

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
When: Tuesday night...all night long!

Byob and life jacket. The last one took my house out and my sisters too. Hurricanes tick me off so its best to throw a party. Come on Isaac, let's see what you've got!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, if this one doesn't hit New Orleans then people will barely notice. The news people are praying for it to hit New Orleans...big ratings! Katrina took out a chunk of Mississippi and the only play time on tv was the people on the super dome and the walmart looters. Yawn.

My neighbor 2 houses down is boarding up his windows. A few gas stations are already out of gas. I'm sure walmart is crazy right now with a run on...well, just about everything. Got to get your charcoal, toothpaste and Barbie dolls. You'd think a friggin cat 5 is out thrre right now. Like I said first real storm pointed right at us since Katrina. I haven't seen any K flashback footage yet of the super dome drama...yet.

I may walk down to the wallieworld 1/2 mile a way to see how much is left. If I do I'll snap a pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hurricane Isaac Wal-Mart prepping. T-3 days and counting.

o8aulf.jpg

The last case of water...

33orwxt.jpg

Wow! Hope you already had some stock!
I don't buy Wal-mart stock. I prefer my Chinease stocks to have Chinease type names. Lol

On a serious note I have a travel trailer camper as my temporary hurricane plan. I fill its water tanks up and will hook it up to the generator so we'll have A/C. We pretend we're camping for a few days. If it gets too bad we'll hook up and roll Northward to Nance's house near Montgomery. :p

My wife stocks up on cat litter and toilet paper...go figure. Glad Isaac is heading a bit west; at one time, it was headed directly to Panama City.

Tried to fire up the generator yesterday, which ran for 45 seconds and sputtered out. Today, I had to take the carb out and clean out all of the varnish because I forgot to let it run dry the last time I fired it up. It runs fine now.

May I suggest some nice Yukon Jack as Hurricane beverage? It goes well without ice. Oh, and good luck Don!

its amazing that during every big storm everybody wants to make french toast. What else can you make with just bread, milk and eggs?
Stuffing......

You guys stay safe down there...you can always replace property, but not people!

Latest posts

Back