got send here by Jeff

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
Restomodded 71' coupe
4-linked rear, 351C Boss,4-spd, '04 Cobra brakes, upgraded front suspension, Cobra seats
i just wanted to introduce myself, i got referred to this site by Jeff (don't have his last name,sorry)

my name is Ben and i live in the netherlands, i have a 1972 Mustang Grande,

i have it for almost 14 years now and in that time i made some modifications on it,

in short,the car has now a 351C Boss engine,4spd toploader, '04 cobra brakes, 9"rear with homemade 4-link suspension, upgraded front suspension ,roller perches,550lbs springs cut down half a coil, the perches are located 1" outward on the upper arm, boxed lower and upper arms, Street or track struts, subframe connectors, homemade towerbraces/montecarlo bar and more stuff that im am forgetting,

here are some picture's!

DSC_0755.jpg

DSC_0757.jpg

DSC_0759.jpg

DSC_0754.jpg

DSC_0758.jpg

cheers Ben

Welcome from Virgina!

Welcome to the forums! Looks like a great Mustang! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome from Phoenix Arizona. Interesting set of mods and looking at the motor I can see you have done more. Never seen a set of valve covers like that. WOuld like to hear more and see some pics of the suspension.

Welcome to the forums

WELCOME aboard, Ben!

It appears you have put a lot of quality work into your Mustang and THANKS for the great introduction.

Please take some time to go through the different Forums and don't hesitate to post up on any thread which might spark your interest. You also might want to take a look at a special Forum we have called the "Weekly Fun Question." Attached is a link that provides the specifics:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-what-is-the-weekly-fun-question--5488

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back