Almost finished!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please whoever reads this don't be offended by this response if you have a coupe. Its just my personal preference. I have always favored Fastbacks first, Verts next, then coupes. But with that said Ricky that is one of the finest looking coupes I have ever seen. Great Job Man

Please whoever reads this don't be offended by this response if you have a coupe. Its just my personal preference. I have always favored Fastbacks first, Verts next, then coupes. But with that said Ricky that is one of the finest looking coupes I have ever seen. Great Job Man
Thank you! To tell the truth a Coupe wasn't my first choice but I saw something when I looked at the car for the first time, those Shelby taillights. It took longer cost more but I couldn't be happier with the finished car.

Man that turned out great!

::congrats::
A long road but worth every second, every dollar spent!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great Ricky! Looking at the taillights makes me think our cars should have had those from the factory!
I agree! In my opinion the tail lights were the weak point appearance wise on the 71-73 Mustangs.

It's looking great Ricky, keep up the good work.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The car looks great and the taillights look factory. My first choice has always been the coupes, love the notch back style and the are usually cheaper! We should see her in Mustang Monthly when you get her done.

The car looks great and the taillights look factory. My first choice has always been the coupes, love the notch back style and the are usually cheaper! We should see her in Mustang Monthly when you get her done.
Thanks. Its been a long road with many a twists, a few curves and plenty of bumps!

that is an great color , i dig it.. and the taillights are done really good, looks just if they came from the factory like this..

this is a great looking car.. job well done!

like The Tubes would sing "She's a Beauty.." love the green! I may rethink my future color choice now.I'm on my fourth coupe, i'd love to get a 'vert or a fastback, someday i will.

Back