Houston - anyone available to meet this weekend?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kilmer-ImYourHuckleberry.jpg

I'm yor huckleberry

Lol Dana. I'll give you a call when my wife figures out what we're doing. :huh: We're here to see her mom. How's tomorrow sound?

Last edited by a moderator:
Downtown .... there's a good burger joint on Washington north of downtown in the "cool district" outside of that to the west is Town Center @ the Galleria if we want to mix it up with the hotsie totsies'. The "Reef" is downtown if you want to treat the wife to a "NICE" lunch.:s we can help pay the owners Mercedes payment.

And a rowdy time was had by all! Good times, good visit, very nice survivor 67 vert. I took pics but can't upload until I get back home.

Sorry, just saw this. Are ya'll still going to be in town tomorrow?
Mitch, we're leaving in the morning. Maybe next time we come through though!

Kilmer-ImYourHuckleberry.jpg

I'm yor huckleberry
LOL...Say when
:D:D

A very nice visit!!! what a great guy, if any of you ever get into LA stop by and visit ole Don. Course he aint that old.

We had good burgers and lots of good stories. I actually think some of them were true.

378199_3223550122582_1902558452_n.jpg

Looks like Don is giving Roy a run for his money on meeting folks!! Wish I would've been there...
He's a good guy!! Showed me a pic of his "corral"....tha boy has more stangs than the ford dealer.

Okay so Don ask me a question that deserves its OWN thread. The question was so what does "in a VAN down by the RIVER" mean

Back