• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 sportsroof parting out

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhazbun

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach I
I have a 73 sportsroof, H code, with a clean title that will be beyond my budget to restore. The car was recently dipped and needs alot of metal work, but the frame is in good shape. It would be a great parts car for someone.

351C + C4 transmission and alot of little parts are available (trim, steering, etc..)

Please let me know if you're looking for specific parts. The car and parts are located in Miami, FL. PM me with any parts that you're looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. The car needed one of them replaced, and so I bought both of them. This is the driver side rear frame rail.

Is that an aftermarket fraim rail?

More pics

The two rear end caps are for sale. The front two are not:

December 5, 2011 039.jpg

Front urethane bumper with all of the old paint already removed. There is a small rip near the edge that needs to be repaired, but this is bumper in very good condition

January 10, 2012 003.jpg

January 10, 2012 004.jpg

I wish...

That photo was taken at the body shop that was working on the sportsroof. They prepped the bumper for paint while the car was out being dipped.

What about the red car in the background?

Nevermind.

Back