Holley 4160 (List 80457-1, 600 CFM) bobs and bits - $55

cudak888

holley_bits.jpg

Job lot includes most everything off of a 80457-1 minus the body itself and the choke plate. The throttle base is included as well, but is not shown in the above picture. See below for a photo of the plate (sitting on top of my 351C, see below for a picture from another thread):

mustang_pcv_2.jpg

The finish on the carb bowls is rather rough and oxidized in spots; mind you, this carb had previously been spray-painted black and was used in a marine application. Bolts and some other bits still have black spots and need to be stripped. Throttle linkage has surface rust. Primary jets are Holley 64's, secondary has a metering plate (after all, this is a 4160, not a 4150).

I'm selling the bits off because I just got a rebuilt 4160 locally (from Just Carburetors Inc. in North Miami - best carb shop in South Florida, bar none).

I'm asking $55 shipped (in the States, via Priority Mail) for the lot. MO's or PayPal; if PayPal, buyer must cover fee.

-Kurt

satellite-valiant-mustang-license-tags-signature.png

How to buy a '71-73 Mustang:

Rule #1: Assume all classic car sellers are guilty until proven innocent.

Rule #2: No classic car dealer is ever innocent; thus, they are all guilty.

Rule #3: Buy from trustworthy people: Fellow forum members. Visit 7173Mustang's For Sale forum.

holley_bits.jpg

Job lot includes most everything off of a 80457-1 minus the body itself and the choke plate. The throttle base is included as well, but is not shown in the above picture. See below for a photo of the plate (sitting on top of my 351C, see below for a picture from another thread):

mustang_pcv_2.jpg

The finish on the carb bowls is rather rough and oxidized in spots; mind you, this carb had previously been spray-painted black and was used in a marine application. Bolts and some other bits still have black spots and need to be stripped. Throttle linkage has surface rust. Primary jets are Holley 64's, secondary has a metering plate (after all, this is a 4160, not a 4150).

I'm selling the bits off because I just got a rebuilt 4160 locally (from Just Carburetors Inc. in North Miami - best carb shop in South Florida, bar none).

I'm asking $55 shipped (in the States, via Priority Mail) for the lot. MO's or PayPal; if PayPal, buyer must cover fee.

-Kurt

Kurt,

I've dealt with Carburetors Inc. in North Miami. Omar has helped me with my 73 Mustang. He's amazing! Tell Omar "Robert says hi" when you talk to him.

--Robert