New Cutouts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I posted this under what did you do thread but wanted some feedback and did not want to trash that thread up. So what do you all think of my new cut outs. The are remote contolled to boot so no mounting of a swith required.

OK! That's to cool. Us guy's can never have enough remote controls and now we get one for the car. YEAH! That looks like to much fun when you pull up to a red light with some rice burner (sorry) sitting next to you with a stove pipe exhaust. Open those baby's up and let them know what a real american car should sound like.

I saw those in person on Whisnane's car. They were awesome! Flip a switch at a red light beside a coffee can equipped Honda and I bet the driver won't even look at you. LOL

Very nice!

OK! That's to cool. Us guy's can never have enough remote controls and now we get one for the car. YEAH! That looks like to much fun when you pull up to a red light with some rice burner (sorry) sitting next to you with a stove pipe exhaust. Open those baby's up and let them know what a real american car should sound like.
Ha! You beat me to the punch with the red light comment. We must have clicked reply at about the same time but it took me longer to post my reply. Great minds think alike. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Roy, everytime you took off your radio remote ended up in the back seat. Hope you don't get in an accident trying to retrieve them all at 1 time! :p

Roy ,Thats freakin awsome!!! Exactly what i want to do to my car this winter when i install the new exhaust. Where did you get the cutouts? brand? price? Been looking around and dougs headers seem to have some nice ones.

Roy ,Thats freakin awsome!!! Exactly what i want to do to my car this winter when i install the new exhaust. Where did you get the cutouts? brand? price? Been looking around and dougs headers seem to have some nice ones.
+1! It'll mean chopping up my newly fabbed exhaust, but I yearn for that open header sound again.

Man that sounds savage, Roy.

I saw those in person on Whisnane's car. They were awesome! Flip a switch at a red light beside a coffee can equipped Honda and I bet the driver won't even look at you. LOL
Funny story about a crappy fart can Honda: When I was driving my brother's dump truck to the muffler shop, I came up to a red light with a honda and I may have revved on him with open headers. I think the honda wet itself or maybe it was the driver. :p

Latest posts

Back