one more new member from europe :-)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 T5 (Mustang) Mach1
2011 Ford ka
2000 Husqvarna WR250
2011 Yamaha r1
2004 Buell xb9
1997 Aprilia RS 250
2005 Ford Mustang v6
My name is David from Germany. I live near Hamburg in a smal town. The new member Abudi show us these side in a german forum (my car is one of the other 50 here :) ). Thanks for that!

This is a great side, i like the big body 71-73 Mustangs.

I found my T5 2006 on a flea market :) .

It was in bad condition and i restore it for more than 4 years. It is a 72 T5 Mach1 Q code . I bought the car from the first owner.

I hope we have much fun here

greetings David

I`m the third new member from europe. I hope you are not afraid, this is not a europe invasion :-D

(sorry my english is not the best)

CIMG0465.jpg

CIMG0484.jpg

CIMG0455.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very, very NICE car, David!

Please know that we are EXTREMELY happy to see you and the other "Europeans" on the Site. We pride ourselves on being totally INCLUSIVE of ALL '71 - '73 Mustangs, whether restored, modified or someplace in between. You will find many different "approaches" to the hobby here and ALL are welcome.

Please take the time to visit the different Forums and other Site sources. We also encourage Members to not be SHY about posting up on the appropriate Forums.

As to your English, it is a LOT better than my (and probably most others here) German:).

Again, Welcome!!

BT

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

::welcome:: and the elusive t5 mach1. Enjoy the site and jump right in and be a part of it. Like they said your English is better than 99% of our German. When I lived there I could understand alot more than I could speak but always got by.

way to go david....keep passing the word. nice to see that a few europeans managed to "switch" over.

abudi

Thanks @ all for the warm ::welcome::.

@73vertproject :Yes , i spend much time and many work on the car. But i like it.

Happy hollidays

David

Welcome europe....it must be a thrill to drive without speed limits. :p

Lots to sell and learn on this site.
how very true, but driving without limits is getting more limited as the years go by. the density of traffic is a problem here in germany too.

BUT if the roads are free...it's a BLAST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back