Hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UKmustang

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q code cobra jet convertible
[/font]Hi to you all out there, as you may guess from my user name i am based in the UK England to be exact.

I have a 73 q code cobra jet convertible, swapped it for a 75 corvette, needed the space to transport me, my wife and 2 boys, i thought i was a corvette lover through and through but WOW im a convert now, i love the Muzzy, its far mor comfortable, driveable and parts arnt costing me and arm and a leg !!!!!.

I have unkowingly already made contact with one of the forum members, Mike at motor city mustangs, he is so helpful.

I have already picked up some good ideas and tips from simply reading threads on the forum, and im sure it will be so helpful in the future.:)

$(KGrHqJ,!roE-Y5c9O+3BPrO++wLWQ~~60_12.jpg

Welcome from Washington state!! What a fine looking car you have sir...More pics when you can...And do you got a marti for it? ...Sounds like she is well optioned out.

Welcome from Washington state!! What a fine looking car you have sir...More pics when you can...And do you got a marti for it? ...Sounds like she is well optioned out.
Will post more pics asap, i have a few jobs to do on her, mainly cosmetic and interior, ive got electric window optioned door panels with manual winders!!! therefore BIG holes around the winders(Cranks) will have to find someone in uk who may want a swap.Thanks for the welcolme.

$(KGrHqJ,!i4E9c+dC-ZSBPrO9Nfi+!~~60_12.jpg

Welcome from Mustang, Oklahoma. Great looking 73. Is the T-bird in the background yours as well? Lots of good information and people on this site. Chuck

Welcome from Chesapeake, Virginia!

Hi, and welcome from Brisbane, Australia.::welcome::

Looks like you've got yourself a great set of wheels there sir!

Have a look at Nu Relics Power Windows American Website and see what you think about using their products.

I,m seriously thinking of upgrading with them myself for my '73.

Austin.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking shot of your Pony: "Grabber" Red against a beautiful English countryside backdrop. Reminds me of the scenes from 'Foyle's War'. Welcome from every Englishman's favorite holiday spot: Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back