1971 Ford Mustang Facts Book

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
I have finished scanning in the Mustang tab from the salesman's fact book for the 1971 Mustangs. This is the Feb 15, 1971 revision.

Good guidance but sometimes you have to take it in its entirety. If you simply take a quick (rough) quote, ex. --"Comp Suspension not available on Boss 351", well that is because it was STD on Boss 351.

71 Mustang Facts Book_rev Feb 15 1971.pdf

Ray

Attachments

• 71 Mustang Facts Book_rev Feb 15 1971.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 1,619
I have finished scanning in the Mustang tab from the salesman's fact book for the 1971 Mustangs. This is the Feb 15, 1971 revision.

Good guidance but sometimes you have to take it in its entirety. If you simply take a quick (rough) quote, ex. --"Comp Suspension not available on Boss 351", well that is because it was STD on Boss 351.

Ray
Very cool...Saved!! Got one for 72-73 too? ;) hehe

Ray
Totally awesome Ray! Do you have other years?...say the 69/70s and the 72 & 73s?

Ray
Totally awesome Ray! Do you have other years?...say the 69/70s and the 72 & 73s?

Just 71 & 72 initial and revisions.

No other years, sorry. So many for sale on ebay are short of the entire volume. Interesting to see it all together. Some have tabs missing or incorrect sheets under wrong tabs. Took a while to finally have some complete ones.

Ray

I hope you can scan and post the 72 as well. Thanks Ray!

Kenny

Ray
Thanks for posting that! It's a blast from the past and a great read. Love seeing all that info about what was available!

Rob

Back