My 351 Boss in the "rallye di vienna"

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now thats a cool cruze {thumbs up} And your mustang looking good!! Only 71-73 there?
thanks!!

yes i am proud to announce i was the only 71-73 mustang on the lot :-D

i am uploading a video at the moment and will be posting it here shortly.

abudi

now thats a cool cruze {thumbs up} And your mustang looking good!! Only 71-73 there?
thanks!!

abudi
Cant wait too see...Good pictures too..thanks for taking the time to load them all...I love seeing other countries and their car shows...Amazing....Even a cool old jag...Thats just stuff you dont see very much here at our car shows in Washington...I like the variety.

thanks!!

abudi
Abudi- It looks like your beautifull Boss could kick all there Booties:D looks like a great time was had by all!

Cool video...Beautifull town too....Lots of Mercedes there....But i guess thats to be expected..hehe..Kinda like when top gear drove threw that area..They kept pointing out all the mercs..lol

wow i never expected that there would be this much feedback. thanks for all the positive comments.

the rally was really a blast. the funnest part was showing all these european cars that 71-73 mustangs can do the job too.

the course was set from the city, up into the hilly area of vienna, back down to the danube, back into the city (a lot of traffic) and then to the red carpet. most of the cars had temperature problem but not my boss. i really was whipping the boss into turns and chewed up 3/4 (145 km distance) of my gas tank by accelerating to 6100 rpms. all in all it was worth it :)

abudi

That is so awesome! Seems like a really cool event, great to see one of the coolest (in my opinion) 71-73's in your Boss 351 was there. Your car looks great!

Great! Thanks for sharing.

We had a similar event here two weeks ago and mine was the only 71-73 Mustang too.

Back